Shakti Mushrooms are an albino variation of the well-known Malabar strain originating from the Indian Malabar Coast. These mushrooms are distinguished by their pure white-colored fruit bodies, thick stems, and round caps. The spores from Albino Malabar shrooms are transparent, and this unique strain is reported to offer above-average potency.
Characteristics of Shakti Magic Mushrooms
- Medium-sized, stout bodies
- Rounded caps (20 to 40 mm in diameter) with a pale yellow to white coloration, maturing to hues of blue and green
- White flesh with a tendency to bruise bluish-green when injured
- Stems measuring between 20 to 60 mm in length, exhibiting a yellowish-white hue and adorned with a persistent membranous annulus from the partial veil
- 10 ml sterile spore syringe ISOLATION
- 16 gauge sterile needle included.
- 100% sterile and viable guaranteed
- Discreet Shipping included
- Protective temperature insulated packaging*
- Complimentary scalpels upon request
View this profile on Instagram